We Supply Quail Nationwide
- We Supply quail as live birds for avairies , as pets for their laying ability , as a commercial bird for eggs , for farm parks and attractions
To order quail today contact us prices are as follow :Italian , Japanese and Golden giants
£5.00 hens & £2.00 for cock birds
These prices are collected from the farm , we need a postcode and area to quote for delivery (min order for delivery is 20 hens)
20 + quail hens £4.75 cocks £1.75
50+ quail hens £4.50 cocks £1.50
100+quail hens £4.00 cocks £1.25
500+ quail P.0.A
All our quail are breed and reared on our farm from a closed flock we are registered with DEFRA and have regular testing . All our birds are POL or younger if requested . We provide advice prior to and after purchase and you can be assured of good healthy birds from our farm.
We supply eggs as fertile to large hatcheries and individuals . We provide quail eggs eating and hatching . All our eggs are collected twice daily and checked and packed by hand. They are checked for size , pattern and damage .You can be guaranteed of fresh clean eggs every time We supply eating eggs to individuals , local restaurants and farm shops and also wholesalers and caterers For information about our eating eggs and table quail please contact us
- We also supply quail for the restaurant trade , please contact us
- We supply quail for falconry food
- Quail are a fantastic introduction for anyone into the poultry world , they are amazing birds taking just seventeen days to hatch and they themselves could be producing eggs in just five weeks
- They need limited space a rabbit hutch provides plenty of room for a trio or quartet of quail , as long as the shelter is rat proof they should be fine .
- They can be kept in runs out side but do need to be kept an eye on in the rain and should be kept in a draught free environment.
- They are easy to handle , fairly steady and very easy to tame.
- We find that quail are a great introduction to children in poultry keeping ,they lay lots of eggs so great for kids who want to collect eggs and have some novelty value .
- Their eggs are easy to hatch and only take 17 days , they all hatch over a twelve hour period
- Although very small are very hardy as chicks requiring basics such as heat ,( a 100w bulb and a box is fine) feed, (chick crumb)water and a good shelter .
- The feed should be chick crumb , sometimes we grind it down further and for the first couple of days and sprinkle on the floor as well as in feeders . With the water you have to make sure they can not drown in it . From the basics of jam jar lids with stones in it to water guards on automatic feeding systems We use shavings as bedding , but do use corrugated card board as well especially when chicks .
- We feed all our quail either on chick crumb or layers pellets /mash and do not used specialist quail feed , our birds thrive and egg quality is excellent as is the fertility of our eggs .